Subject: D9+ 2025 Amsterdam update: second draft declaration, preluding events on 26 March and reminder to register
From: "D9plus" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Jack Hamande \(BOSA\)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Frank Leyman \(BOSA\)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Minister Digmin'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hannah-Jean Gardner'" <[email-masked]>, "'Johan Corfitz Hede'" <[email-masked]>, "'info - MKM'" <[email-masked]>,Evelin Tõnisson, "Silver Tammik",Sandra Särav, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Wajmer-Ogonowska Aleksandra'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Din
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2025 16:18:32 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

With three weeks until the D9+ Ministerial meeting in Amsterdam on 26-27 
March, please find below an update on the preparations.

Second draft D9+ Amsterdam declaration

First and foremost, thank you for your remarks on the first draft of the 
declaration. Please see attached the second draft version of the D9+ 
Amsterdam Declaration. We have done our absolute best to address as much of 
your proposed text suggestions and comments as possible. It was 
unfortunately not possible to address all the proposed text suggestions, 
hopefully we have your understanding for this. Please do not hesitate to 
reach out to us if you have any questions regarding this second draft. We 
are very willing to plan a short bilateral call to make clarifications.

We want to invite you to share your comments on the draft declaration once 
again, but this time please focus on red lines only. The deadline for the 
sharing your comments red lines is Monday 10 March 2025 COB. After this we 
will compose a final draft which we intend to circulate by Friday 14 March, 
and we hope you can indicate by Friday 21 March whether your minister wishes 
to sign the declaration. Similar to earlier D9+ processes, there will not be 
a formal signatory procedure – we will simply add the name of the respective 
ministers.

Again, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Preluding events on 26 March in Amsterdam.

*	In the afternoon of the 26th the B9+ Dutch business federation VNO-NCW and 
parties from the digital ecosystem invite you to a thought provoking event 
on ‘How to strengthen Europe’s competitiveness in the digital domain’, with 
renown speakers from a.o. the business community, European Commission and 
national government, followed by drinks and finger food. You can register 
<https://www.vno-ncw.nl/agenda-overzicht/registration-form-event-250326> 
through this link.
*	In the morning of the 26th the Dutch Start-Up Association (DSA), on behalf 
of the European startup ecosystem, invites you to enter The PanacEUm: The 
first of its kind policy accelerator for Europe's competitiveness. For those 
arriving the day before, the DSA invites you to join a VIP networking 
gathering that evening, ominously named “Eve of Disruption”, which will 
include drinks & bites for your convenience and a special introductory 
program. You can register 
<https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/d9-amsterdam-side-events-tickets-1259361115999> 
through this link.

D9+ host for the first half of 2026

Our aim is to announce the D9+ host for the first half of 2026 during the 
meeting in Amsterdam. In previous communication we have encouraged any 
members interested in hosting the D9+ in 2026 to reach out to us. We have 
not received any expressions of interest yet, so please reach out to us if 
your country is willing to host the D9+ in the spring of 2026.

Reminder to book your stay at Hotel Apollo

For your convenience, we suggest booking your stay at the Apollo Hotel 
(4-star hotel), the programme will start from the location on Wednesday and 
we will arrange the commute from Apollo to the H’ART museum on Thursday 
morning. Through 
<https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1739290553202&key=GRP&guestreslink2=true&app=resvlink> 
this booking link you will be able to book a room for the special rate of 
€180 per night (excluding breakfast). Please note that when using the link, 
you are advised to book your stay without breakfast. The D9+ project team in 
the Netherlands is arranging a separate breakfast area at the hotel 
specifically for the ministers and delegations. Please make sure to book 
your stay before 10 March.

Reminder to register through the registration form

Also a kind reminder to register your delegation using the 
<https://8g6xfj2.momice.events/page/1773732> online registration form. Each 
delegation should submit one form, specifying which program elements you 
will attend. Use the following password to access the form: 
D9+2025Amsterdam. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email 
from  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Contact

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Kind regards,

The D9+ Amsterdam team

Dit bericht kan informatie bevatten die niet voor u is bestemd. Indien u
niet de geadresseerde bent of dit bericht abusievelijk aan u is gezonden,
wordt u verzocht dat aan de afzender te melden en het bericht te
verwijderen.
De Staat aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor schade, van welke aard
ook, die verband houdt met risico's verbonden aan het elektronisch
verzenden van berichten.

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you
are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you
are requested to inform the sender and delete the message.
The State accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the
risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages.